FerretNation® "No Tools Assembly" Habitat Model 183 (Add-On Unit)
Designed with Ferrets & Owners in Mind...
Midwest Metal has watched very closely how ferrets play, eat, sleep, and interact, attending to their every need for maintaining a content, happy and safe lifestyle. Then they began designing the best environment as well as the most user friendly ferret cage in the world...this is the Ferret Nation. Now available with a "no-tools required" assembly. Interlocking panels safely and securely lock in place without the use of any screws, nuts, or bolts!
- Full-width double doors provide maximum accessibility for easy cleaning and feeding
- Wide-expanse shelf and full-width plastic pan floor provide maximum play area and prevent dangerous falls
- Swing-up locking ramps secure sections for cleaning the cage, feeding, and separating ferrets
- Ferret-proof dual-locking door latches provide secure, easy one-hand operation
- Less mess with the easily removable, height-adjustable shelf
- "Happy Feet" ramp covers protect feet and provide traction and no-slip passage between levels
- Angled ramps are appropriately angled for ferret safety
- Sturdy square tube frame and wire construction for maximum pet security
- Gray Quartz hammertone finish blends well with any decor, and is attractive and durable
- Includes pan, shelf, two ramps, and two ramp covers
- Choose from three different set ups: Single Unit for one ferret, Double Unit for multiple ferrets, Add-on unit to place on top of the Single or Double, making even more room for ferrets
- New Ferret Nation Models (181, 182, 183) are not compatible with old models (141, 142, 143)
- All accessories, such as shelves, pans, and covers, are compatible with both versions
Model 183 (replaces Model 143): 36"L x 25"W x 24½"H
Bar Spacing: 1"
Wire Gauge: 12-gauge, 15mm