DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
Thank you for considering 1800PetSupplies.com while planning your upcoming charitable event or function. All 1800PetSupplies.com donation requests are handled by our 1800PetSupplies.com location at TABCOM LLC’s headquarters and therefore must be submitted and processed via the PDF form below. Due to the high volume of donation requests received, our organization has established the following guidelines and procedures. All guidelines and procedures must be followed for 1800PetSupplies.com to consider a potential involvement.
Please review the guidelines below. Only requests from groups that meet or adhere to the following rules and regulations will be considered:
- Only Non-profit 501c3 charitable organizations, churches and schools within the United States will be considered for donations, depending on the nature and scope of the event.
- Fundraisers to benefit individuals or families are typically not honored.
- Organizations should submit only one request per calendar year so that as many groups as possible can be accommodated.
- Merchandise donated by 1800PetSupplies.com for charity events cannot be sold for profit. Use of the 1800PetSupplies.com name, logo and trademarks and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of an event by 1800PetSupplies.com, TABCOM LLC or any of our sister sites including but not limited to Dog.com, Horse.com, Fish.com, Ferret.com, Bird.com, Groomers.com, 1800PetSupplies.com, Garden.com and Camping.com must be approved in writing by TABCOM LLC.
**It is highly recommended that your event NOT be centered on the anticipation of a donation from 1800PetSupplies.com . Due to the overwhelming number of requests received weekly, many requests may not be fulfilled.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on the organization’s letterhead and be accompanied by a COMPLETED Donation Request Form (below) at least twelve (12) weeks prior to event.
- Requests that have been approved will receive an email notification six (6) weeks prior to the event. Because of the number of requests our organization receives, the fulfillment process can be lengthy. Please be patient.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee that your group or organization will receive a donation. If you do not receive a response six (6) weeks prior to your event please assume your request has not been approved.
- Event/Sponsorship promotions are a key component of donation requests. If your organization has requirements for donations for in-kind promotions, please include those guidelines and model your donation request to meet those specific requirements when applicable.
- Requests and donation forms must be mailed to the address on the PDF below. Requests that are not sent by mail to the specified address will not be considered.
It is the responsibility of the requesting organization to complete this form in its entirety and to submit supporting documentation as required and deemed necessary for donation consideration. All requests must be made within the timelines established in the procedures above. Failure to supply 1800PetSupplies.com with the proper information, completed documentation, or adequate review time may result in the dismissal of your request.