Wysong Ferret Epigen 90 Ferret Food
Wysong Epigen™ represents the first important kibble pet food innovation in almost 60 years (patent pending) and moves conventional dry extruded pet foods much closer to the high protein meat-based, starchless foods carnivores are genetically designed for. With that, they are given greater opportunity to enjoy their full natural health. Ferrets are genetically indistinguishable from their wild carnivorous counterparts, and are designed to eat that way. Nowhere in nature do ferrets consume a steady diet high in starches, so they should not consume this diet in captivity either.
Since the beginning, dry pet foods have been made using starch ingredients as an inexpensive protein substitute and binding aid. Even the more recent "Grain Free" foods have this flaw. They simply substitute grains with starches from potatoes, peas, or the likes there of. In stark contrast, Wysong Epigen 90 is truly Starch Free. It breaks the starch habit by employing proprietary kibble binding technology that requires no starch.
- The first extruded dry diet ferret food (patent pending) that is Starch Free™- Epigen™ does what "Grain Free" pet foods only pretend to do
- Contains an unprecedented 90% meat and organs, 60% protein, and 20% fat. Ferrets, being carnivores, will thrive on this diet
- More closely resembles the diet your ferret is designed to eat, including the flavor they instinctly crave
- Contains probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, phytonutrients, nutraceuticals, natural form antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, Omega-3's and other essential fatty acids
- May be used as a single meal or as a topping with other foods to boost quality protein and nutrient levels
- Made in the USA at Wysong manufacturing facilites with ingredients from USDA and FDA approved domestic sources
Organic Chicken, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols as a source of Vitamin E), Chicken Giblets, Gelatin (source of collagen and proteoglycans), Apple (source of soluble fiber), Beet Pulp (source of prebiotics), Plums (antioxidant source), Inulin (prebiotic), Blueberries (antioxidant source), Tomato (source of lutein), Taurine (amino acid), Oregano Extract (antioxidant source), Sage Extract (antioxidant source), Rosemary Extract (antioxidant source), Probiotic Microorganisms (Bacillus subtilis, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus lactis, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus lactis), Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement
Crude Protein (Min).....................60.0%
Crude Fat (Min)..........................20.0%
Crude Fiber (Max).......................3.5%