Vets Best Oatmeal Medicated Dog Shampoo
Today's savings: 32%
Ships to Canada
Vet’s Best® Natural Health Care Oatmeal Medicated Shampoo
Vet’s Best Oatmeal Medicated Shampoo has been specially formulated by Dr. Dawn Curie Thomas, DVM with a blend of the highest quality, all- natural ingredients for use on dogs with dandruff, scaling, or flaking, dry, itchy skin. For over 25 years, Dr. Curie Thomas has blended natural ingredients that work together to comfort and relieve your dog’s discomfort.
- Made in the USA
- Formulated by veterinarian, Dr. Dawn Curie Thomas, DVM
- Blend of high-quality, all-natural ingredients
- Natural salicylic acid eliminates dandruff and flaking
- Cleanses and stimulates skin for a healthy glow
- Moisturizes and calms irritated, itchy skin
- Tightens and cleans pores
- Will not affect topical flea control products
16 fl oz bottle
Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat), Kernel Meal, Allantoin, and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Directions for Use:
Wet coat. Apply shampoo evenly over the wet coat. Lather and massage for 3 -5 minutes to allow lather to penetrate the coat and reach the skin. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Keep your pet warm until dry.
For further conditioning, finish with leave-in Vet’s Best® Moisture Mist Conditioner (sold separately).