Two Little Fishies TNPX Bioplastics
A suitable choice for using in a fluidized reactor, Two Little Fishes TNPX Bioplastics granular media is made up of biodegradable polymers. These plastics ensure a slow release of organic food which helps in the development of bacteria in aquariums. This in turn leads the bacteria to assimilate phosphate and nitrate. The bacteria can also be harvested by protein skimmers which ensure that the levels of phosphate and nitrate are reduced naturally. Bacteria caused from this granular media can also be a food source for invertebrates that feed through the filter like feather dusters, clams, sponges and corals. This granular media is a suitable choice for all kinds and sized aquariums, ensuring versatile use.
- Made up of biodegradable polymers
- Helps in the development of bacteria in aquariums
- Leads the bacteria to assimilate phosphate and nitrate
- Food source for invertebrates
- Suitable choice for using in a fluidized reactor