Slumber Pet Heated Kennel Pad Small
These reversible ProSelect Heated Kennel Pads make it easy to keep puppies warm. Pads can be set to two temperature settings and are available in two sizes. It is great for keeping pets warm in kennels, doghouses, garages, basements and anywhere else where the pets rest. Optional Fleece Covers (sold separately) can be used with kennel pads to add additional comfort and warmth.
- Ideal for use with newborns, older and convalescing pets.
- It is great for keeping pets warm in kennels, doghouses, garages, basements and anywhere else pets rest.
- Made of durable ABS plastic with a steel-wrapped cord to resist chewing and abrasion.
Small: 15 3/8 x 11 7/8
Medium: 17 3/8 x 13 7/16
- Fully extend cord before using.
- Do not immerse pad or cord in water.
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth.
- Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the outlet.
- Periodically inspect cord for signs of damage or wear.
- Do not use if damaged.
- Unplug pad when not in use.
- Do not exceed electrical rating or use with a voltage converter.
- Do not puncture pad for any reason.
- Do not splice, repair, or modify unit in any way.
This is an electrical product.
Read all instructions and precautions carefully before operating.
Failure to properly follow all directions may lead to an electric shock or a fire, which could cause injury.
18 watts and 120 volts.
Manufacturer provides 2 year limited warranty.
- Select desired temperature by placing the pad either with the light side facing up (80.6°F) or with the dark side facing up (98.6°F).
- Place pad in area where pet will be resting that is sheltered from rain and snow.
- Position pad flat on floor of kennel or doghouse so pet can lie on it. If using in an enclosed area such as a doghouse, do not cover entire floor with pad.This way, the pet can choose to be on or off the pad. (If using optional fleece cover, insert pad into cover and close end with Velcro tabs.)
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth. Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the outlet.
- Plug pad into a standard 110-volt outlet.