Seachem StressGuard Aquarium Fish Antiseptic
The Seachem StressGuard Aquarium Fish Antiseptic is a premium slime coat protection product. This formulation will help reduce stress and ammonia toxicity caused due to handling or transporting fish. StressGuard™ binds to exposed protein in wounds to promote healing of injured fish and to reduce the likelihood of primary and secondary infections. The mix is compatible with all medications except those that are copper based, and is not amine based and will not interfere with Purigen® or HyperSorb™ regeneration.
· Does not coat resins or clog filtration
· Contains protein active colloids
· StressGuard™ has a pH of 7.0
· Will not affect the pH of an aquarium, even at large doses
· Use 1/2 – 1 capful (2.5 – 5 mL) to every 40 L (10 gallons*) daily until signs of stress have abated or healing is complete
· Dose may be safely doubled