Seachem Reef Dip Coral Disenfectant
Seachem Reef Dip Coral Disinfectant consists of an elemental iodine mixed with protective slime coat in order to gently and safely disinfecting corals. This disinfectant is immensely effective against fungus and protozoans. It can be used with anemones, polyps, stony and soft corals. This disinfectant doesn’t have any side-effect, which helps it to stand out for the rest of the disinfectants.
- Iodine complexed to a protective slime coat for safely and gently disinfecting corals.
- It is effective against bacteria, fungus and protozoans.
- Used prophylactically (without evidence of disease) or to remedy diseased specimens.
- Safe to use with both stony and soft corals.
- It is also safe for anemones and polyps.