Seachem HyperSorb Synthetic Adsorbent
Seachem HyperSorb is a synthetic adsorbent that outperform all other competing blended synthetic media and carbons. This media has exceptional organic removal capacity, and removes organic waste, toxic vapors, and other pollutants from the water. In freshwater, the media will help stabilize the ionic balance and will help control ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate.
• Can be used in both freshwater and marine aquaria
• Use in a filter bag. Each 250 ml treats up to 300 L (75 gallons)
• Easily regenerated with household bleach
• Can be used in both freshwater and marine setups
• Rinse before use
• Exhaustion is indicated by a pronounced discoloration of the beads from yellow to deep brown
Some slime coat products may permanently foul HyperSorb™ and render regeneration difficult. Do not reuse if odor of chlorine is detectable. In case of doubt, soak beads in small quantity of water and test for residual chlorine with a chlorine test kit.