Seachem Freshwater Neutral Regulator
The Seachem Freshwater Neutral Regulator is a very effective conditioner that helps adjusts the pH of the water to neutral (pH 7.0) from either a low or high pH, and maintains it there. It softens water by precipitating calcium and magnesium while removing any chlorine, chloramine, or ammonia. The use of Neutral Regulator™ makes other conditioning unnecessary.
· Regulates pH of the water
· Will enhance and stabilize the freshwater aquarium environment
· Removes chlorine and chloramine
· Binds ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
· Stimulates slime coat production
· Use 1 level teaspoon for every 40–80 L (10–20 gallons*) once or twice a month to maintain a pH of 7.0.
· Can be added directly to the aquarium at any time
· Ideally, it should be used when adding or changing water by dissolving in the replacement water
250gm, 500gm, 1 Kilo, 4 Kilo, 20Kilo