Seachem American Cichlid Salt
The Seachem American Cichlid Salt is a chemically sound blend of salts designed to replicate the natural environment of American cichlids. The salt contains all physiologically essential elements such as magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, and includes trace components such as iron, aluminum, and iodide. The american chichlid salt does not contain harmful or unnecessary ingredients such as nitrates, phosphates, arsenic, lithium, or cadmium, and helps restore and maintain important trace elements between water changes.
· Formulated so that dosages vary depending on the species’ origin
· Safe and effective
· Easy to use
· Use 1.25 g (1/4 teaspoon) for 110 L (30 gallons*)
· Use when setting up an aquarium and when making water changes
· Do not use salt when simply replacing evaporated water
· It is best to dissolve the salt in freshwater before use.
Magnesium chloride, Calcium chloride, Potassium sulfate, Sodium chloride, Aluminum chloride, Iron sulfate, Potassium iodide
Calcium (min) 15.0 %, Calcium (max) 17.0 %, Magnesium (min) 3.0 %, Potassium (min) 6.0 %, Sodium (min) 8.0 %, Sodium (max) 10.0 %, Aluminum (min) 0.90 mg, Iodine (min) 0.02 mg, Iron (min) 0.20 mg