Prodibio BioDigest Fresh/Saltwater
BioDigest enables you to quickly get the biological filtration underway and introduce your hardiest fish into a freshwater aquarium in 4-hours or marine aquarium in 12 hours. It is effective in both fresh water and marine water aquariums and is a concentrated bacterial solution which biologically filters and eliminates aquarium waste. Because this high concentration of targeted beneficial bacteria has been encapsulated within a glass ampule that has been treated with argon to remove any trace of oxygen creating a stasis environment it sustains a 3-year shelf-life without refrigeration. BioDigest is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen.
- Has live bacteria and ammonia neutralizer for quick start up of new aquariums.
- Concentrated single dose ampoules simplify aquarium treatment.
- Kick starts aquarium biological filtration so fish can be added sooner.
- Needs no refrigeration as it is simply stored at room temperature.
- Concentrated formulas are highly effective and economic.
1 Ampule treats 30 to 50 gallons
When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your new aquarium: after 4 hours in freshwater aquariums after 12 hours in marine aquariums