Precision Pet Pro Valu 2 Door Dog Crate
Vets and Trainers recommend crate training and the Precision Pet Great Crate™ ProValu™ Two Door Dog Crate provides an optimal area for your dog to sleep. Instinctively, dogs want a personal territory and safe, secure comfort zone of their own to fulfill their need to "den". Dogs prefer to keep their sleeping areas clean and dry and this crate will offer a positive solution to house-training and minimizes destructive behavior. Your dog will love to make the ProValu™ Two Door Dog Crate their new bedroom!
Precision Pet Crates now offer the Precision Lock System and Quiet Links Technology! The 5-Point locking system eliminates the gap at the top and bottom of the door frame. Other crates leave this gap that allow a pet leverage to pry the crate open just enough to either escape or get trapped in the door frame. Quiet Links does away with the annoying rattles that occur when pet crates are being transported. Quiet-Links are crafted of a proprietary heavy duty poly-carbonate and are used to connect the bottom, sides, and top of the pet crate. These fasteners securely hold the wire structure in place while eliminating the metal-on-metal contact, which is the source of those annoying rattles.
- Patent pending Quiet-Links System available only with Precision Pet Crates
- Proprietary five-point locking mechanism eliminates the space gap at the top and bottom of door frame, keeping escape artists in the crate
- Two door style provides convenient access to your pet, from two different sides
- Polypropylene pan and folding divider panel (allows crate to grow with pet) included
- Assembled and ready to go, comes in convenient suitcase style and includes carry handle
- Rounded corners keep pet AND owner from getting hurt
- Rust-resistant black electro-coat finish
19"L x 12"W x 14"H
24"L x 19"W x 21"H
30"L x 19"W x 21"H
36"L x 23"W x 25"H
42"L x 28"W x 30"H
48"L x 30"W x 32"H