PetSafe Basic Static Remote Dog Trainer
The Basic Remote Trainer makes training easy and affordable for any budget. With a 75 yard range, 12 levels of stimulation and two tone training options, you can communicate with your dog and reinforce good behavior off-leash.
- Makes training easy and affordable
- The 2 tone training option enables communication with the dog and reinforces good behavior off leash
- Has a 75 yard range and 12 levels of stimulation
12 Levels of static correction
Covers up to 75 yards
- Remote transmitter
- Receiver collar
- Wrist strap
- Test light tool
- 4 3-Volts lithium batteries (CR3032)
- Operating and training guide
Safety during on-leash training. It is vitally important thai you and your dog remain sate while learning during on-leash training. Your dog should be on a strong leash, bng enough for him to attempt to chase an object, but short enough for him not to reach a road or other unsafe area. Vou must also be physically strong enough to restrain your dog when he tries to chase. Risk of skin damage. Please read and follow the Instructions in this manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition Is commonly known as bed sores.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- When possible reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure: follow The instructions in this manual.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it vdll cause excessive pressure on the contacts
- When using a separate collar for a lead, don't put pressure on the electronic collar.
- Wash the dog's neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persisis beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- For additional Information on bed sores and pressure necrosis, please visit our website.
These steps will help keep your pet comfortable and safe. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure.
- You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions.
- It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use jntil the skin has fully healed.
- PetSafe Remote Trainers must be used only on healthy dogs. We recommend that you take your dog to a veterinarian before using the collar if he Is not In good health.
Risk of explosion. Do not short circuit, mix old and new batteries, dispose of in fire. or expose to water. When batteries are stored or disposed, they must be protected from shorting. Dispose of used batteries properly. Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this Product It your dog Is aggressive, or If your dog is prone to aggressive behavior. Aggressive dogs can cause severe Injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate (or your dog. please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.