Patento Pet DOG eWalk Basic Dog Trainer
Designed to reduce hassles during walking your pet, the Patento Pet DOG e Walk Basic Dog Trainer is a must have accessory for all dog owners. This trainer is a simple, harmless way of stopping your pet from pulling on their leash during a walk. This basic dog trainer emits a harmless ultrasonic tone that distracts dogs when they start to pull on the leash. Pet owners simply have to connect this trainer to the dog’s collar and lead, and pull the lead in the opposite direction. The unique design of this trainer will not affect other pets or dogs in the vicinity, and the signal is effective up to a distance of 30 feet for added ease of use.
- This basic dog trainer is a must have accessory for all dog owners.
- This trainer is a simple, harmless way to dissuade pets from tugging the leash.
- This basic dog trainer emits an ultrasonic tone that is harmless to all dogs.
- This basic dog trainer can be easily connected to the dog’s collar and lead.
- The ultrasonic tone of this dog trainer will not affect other pets or dogs in the vicinity.
- The harmless ultrasonic signal of this dog trainer is effective up to a distance of 30 feet.
Will not work with deaf dogs or older dogs losing their hearing.
For successful training, it’s best to work with one dog at a time.
DOG-e-walk Basic is a training solution for anti-leash pulling only.
Tips and Tricks
Decrease unwanted behavior by spending quality time with pets.
An engaged pet is a happy pet. Try walking pet in different area and at different times. 3) Let dogs get use to the weight of the DOG-e-Walk before training begins. Walk dogs 2 or three times with the trainer attached without engaging signal.
Start the DOG-e-walk training by setting the trainer on level 1.
Increase the level on the next walk so pets won’t get over stimulated.
Do not repeat commands too often because dogs may begin ignoring them
Is you dog still ignores your commands, increase the signal strength of the DOG-e-Walk as needed.
To access battery, remove small screw holding cover in place. Slide battery out until it stops against the two raised spots in the housing. Lift end of battery over spots, then lift again to fully remove battery from compartment.