Kent Marine Ammonia Detox
The Kent Marine Ammonia Detox neutralizes chloramines, ammonia, and chlorine to make tap water safe to use for fish, invertebrates, and plants in your aquarium. This conditioner is safe to use directly in all freshwater and marine aquariums, including coral mini-reefs and also water gardens to neutralize toxic ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. Ammonia Detox is phosphate and nitrate free, and is safe, even when overdosed. The conditioner helps neutralizes ammonia, chlorine and chloramine, instantly preparing tap water for immediate addition to the aquarium.
· Safe for sensitive hard and soft corals, anemones and other invertebrates
· Safe to use directly in all freshwater and marine aquariums, including coral mini-reefs
· Binds toxic ammonia, providing time to relocate the fish
· Add 5 ml per 20 gallons of tap or tank water to remove up to 6 ppm of chlorine, 3 ppm of chloramine and up to 1 ppm of ammonia
· Allow 10 minutes before testing