Kent Marine African Cichlid Trace Elements
The Kent Marine African Cichlid Trace Elements helps replace biologically important trace minerals which are used by fish and plants and removed through filtration in African Cichlid and other Rift Lake fish aquariums. This conditioner helps benefit most American Cichlids whose native waters are hard and have a pH above 7.8. This mix contains no detrimental heavy metals, phosphates or nitrates.
- Replaces biologically important trace minerals
- Promotes vibrant coloration
- Benefits most American Cichlids
- Add one teaspoon per 30 gallons of water and also add immediately after carbon use
- For best results use with Kent African Cichlid Chemistry and African Cichlid Buffer
Calcium chloride, chromium chloride, cobalt chloride, copper sulfate, ferric chloride, lithium chloride, nickel chloride, potassium chloride, potassium iodine, sodium edta, sodium metavanadate, sodium molybdate, sodium selenate, strontium chloride and zinc chloride. Use this product weekly to maintain trace minerals levels which will be depleted by fish and plants and by carbon, resin and pad filtration