Kent Marine African Cichlid Buffer
The Kent Marine African Cichlid Buffer is a 500GM Automatic pH buffer and alkalinity or carbonate hardness (KH) adjusting system that is designed for African cichlids and other rift lake fishes. This mix works also well for many American cichlids whose native waters have high pH of above 7.8. The conditioner provides a stable pH environment, and dissolves instantly with little or no precipitation. It is compatible with and designed for use with A F Cichlid Chemistry and A F Cichlid Rift Lake Trace Elements by Kent Marine.
· Free of polluting nitrates, phosphates, and organic chemicals
· Does not contain silicates
· First, for initial setup, or for water changes, use A F Cichlid Chemistry by Kent as directed on its label
· Dissolve one teaspoon (6 grams) of A F Cichlid Buffer (this product) in a glass of fresh water
· Add directly to tank for each 10-20 gallons (40 to 80 liters) of tank capacity each day until the desired alkalinity is reached