Thermo Heated Water Hose
Keeps Water Flowing Even Below Zero
This clever heated water hose provides water during the colder months of the year. Makes access to water easy and convenient. Ideal for use in cold weather and heater automatically shuts off when the weather gets warmer. For daily use, leave your ThermoHose plugged in all winter. For occasional use, simply plug in 20 minutes before intended use. Always disconnect from water source when not in use. Store on hook, coiled up on the ground, or laying flat. DO NOT use crank style hose reel. Hose DOES NOT heat water, only keeps from freezing.
The hoses use 100 watts for the 20 ft., 200 watts for the 40 ft., and 250 watts for the 60 ft.
Uses around the Farm and Home:
- Filling ponds, water gardens, hot tubs, spas, and more
- Cleaning dog kennels
- Great for horses, cows, pigs, and other livestock
- Handy around the job site
- Dozens of other uses!
Simple To Use, Just Plug It In:
- Solid brass couplings
- Top quality, double walled hose
- Turns itself off during warmer weather
- MET Listed
- UL and CSA listed parts
- No need to drain hose between uses
- One year warranty
- 5/8 inch double wall rubber hose
*Power cord is 6ft long*