Ista Water Plant Sngle Pressure Gauge CO2 Supply Set
The Ista Disposable Cartridge CO2 88g Supply Set is stylishly designed to add elegance to your aquarium set up, while offering lasting functionality. Its offers the most reliable function of stopping back flow with the help of the stainless spring design check valve. In addition, the air tube bursting is avoided thanks to the fastening node. The aluminum CO2 flow regulator provides easy assembling, constant and reliable CO2 dosing rate.
- Stylish design brings additional elegancy to any aquarium set up.
- Features a seamless aluminum CO2 cylinder.
- Its Supporting base keeps CO2 cylinder in position to avoid damage.
- Aluminum CO2 flow regulator provides easy assembling.
- 2 in 1 CO2 diffuser provides clear CO2 bubble reading.
1) To assemble the supporting base as illustrated (A), hold down plastic hook and attach it to either of the two openings. The diameter of CO2 cylinder will determine which opening is best suited. Place the CO2 cylinder in the support as illustrated (B) To protect cylinder from tipping over and damaging the regulator.
2) Before installing the regulator, make sure the on/off valve of the cylinder and the regulator are off. Thread the regulator to the cylinder and hand tighten it only. (C)
3) Cut the CO2 hose to your required length and connect the regulator, check valve & diffuser as illustration (B).
4) To connect the CO2 hose to the regulator as illustrated (D), Unscrew the nut, the CO2 hose connects through the nut. Then screw the nut back to the flow regulator, which will prevent the hose from loosening from the regulator.
5) Make sure the check valve is connected in the right direction as illustrated (E) follow the triangle on the check valve to find the inlet and outlet connection. To push the tube to the bottom of fittings, turn the fastening node clockwise and hand tighten to secure the tubes to prevent CO2 from bursting out.
6) Attach the hose holder as illustrated (F) to prevent the CO2 hose from bending.
7) Open the diffuser and take out the ceramic to fill it up with water as illustrated (G) for bubble counter reading, than put it back and hang tighten it. (Maximum CO2 diffusion is achieved by placing CO2 diffuser at the bottom of the aquarium).
8) After all the components are installed as illustrated (B); turn on the on/off valve (keep it on), slowly open the regulator until bubbles are released from diffuser. Adjust the bubble rate as required. The initial recommendation is 1 bubble per second. It is common to see bubble clogging around the diffuser during the initial use. After 24 hours, this will disappear.
1 cylinder (0.5L) full weight pressurized CO2 liquid 1 cylinder supporting base 1 CO2 regulator 1 (2 in 1) CO2 diffuser & bubble counter 1 spring check valve 1 flexible tube