Ista Premium Disposable CO2 Supply Set
A high quality product, the Ista Premium Disposable CO2 Supply Set features a disposable CO2 cartridge, which makes refilling absolutely convenient. Its design offers ease of installation, and comes with a supporting rack for added appeal. This set ensures precise CO2 supply and provides clear and easy bubble reading. It is sure to be a great purchase for your aquarium.
- Disposable CO2 cartridge makes it convenient of refilling it.
- Includes a supporting rack which provides elegance and easy installation.
- Top quality CO2 pressure regulator provides easy and precise CO2 supply.
- Quality acrylic diffuser provides the best diffusing effect
- Acrylic CO2 bubble counter provides clear and easy bubble reading.
1) Make sure that the regulator valve is closed. (knob valve turned fully clockwise)
2) Thread the regulator to the CO2 cartridge and hand tighten until the valve pierces the cylinder (snug fit) (A) Place CO2 cartridge with the regulator valve in the bracket.
3) Cut the required length of hosing to connect the regulator to the bubble counter and to connect the bubble counter to the diffuser (measure/calculate length of hose required according to where you will be placing the CO2 cartridge and bubble counter). You will end up with two hoses.
4) Open the bubble counter, fill it up with water and then close it. Hand tighten. (B)
5) Counter-clockwise, loosen the tube lock connectors located on top of the bubble counter cap. Attach one end of each of the hoses to the lock connectors. Make sure to push the hoses to the bottom of fittings. Turn the lock connectors counter clockwise and hand tighten to secure the hoses.
6) On the top of the bubble counter cap, you will notice that there are two arrows. The arrow pointing down indicates CO2 input; the hose attached to the lock connector next to this arrow must be connected to the regulator. The arrow pointing up indicates CO2 output; the hose attached to the lock connector next to this arrow must be connected to the CO2 diffuser.
7) To connect the bubble counter to the regulator, unscrew and remove the nut on the left side of the regulator. Thread loose end of the hose through the nut and then screw the nut back to the regulator. Hang tighten. (C)
8) To connect the bubble counter to the CO2 diffuser, push the loose end of the hose into the top extended part of the CO2 diffuser. (D)
9) Place CO2 diffuser inside the tank. Maximum CO2 diffusion is achieved by placing CO2 diffuser at the bottom of the tank.
10) Hook or sit the CO2 cartridge to the side of the tank and place the bubble counter beside it.
11) Once everything is set up, slowly open the regulator until you see bubbles. Adjust the dosing rate to fits the good CO2 level of your planted tank. It is strongly recommended to put ISTA CO2 indicator to monitor CO2 level.
When the pressure gauge in front of the regulator marks 0 this is an indication that the CO2 cartridge is empty or is about to be. Once the CO2 cartridge becomes empty it must be removed and replaced, but before doing so, make sure that the regulator valve is closed. The CO2 cartridge provided with this kit is disposable and recyclable, therefore, please dispose of it responsibly. The regulator valve can last up to 2 years depending on the frequency of CO2 cartridge replacement and proper handling.
1 Cartridge (95g) full weight pressurized CO2 liquid 1 cartridge supporting rack 1 CO2 regulator 1 (2 in 1) CO2 diffuser 1 bubble counter 1 flexible tube