Ista Beginner CO2 Diffuser Set for Aquariums
It has an elegant design, and can be placed in the very bottom of the tank, which will maximize the CO2 diffusion in water.
- A perfect CO2 supply for small planted aquarium or beginners.
- Simple to set up and operate.
- Extendable CO2 diffusing chamber provides options of CO2 supplying rate.
- Ideal for nano tanks.
1) Cut the CO2 pipe to your required length and connect the CO2 pipe as illustration (A) with disposable can, check valve, and diffuser chamber.
2) Make a cut and install the check valve between the disposable can and diffuser chamber, (purchase ISTA air pipe suction cups fixing the pipe and makes the installation neat). Make sure the check valve is connected in right direction as illustration (B) follow the triangle to find the inlet and outlet connection.
3) Place the CO2 chamber closer to the bottom of the tank which provides efficient of dissolving effect and completely fill with aquarium water, ensuring all air is expelled (open the cap to release the air). Then, pump the disposable can to inject CO2 to be filled with the chamber until all water has been pushed out of the chamber.
4) Smart design of extending the CO2 chamber horizontally as illustration (C) for larger aquarium or to increase CO2 diffusion capacity. (make sure the extension chambers are attached with two caps.)
5) Dose CO2 as often as required to maintain the CO2 level in the standard level to your planted tank.
To control the CO2 dissolving rate, to place the chamber near the water flow of the filter is quicker, to place far will be slower. Small amount of the air inside the chamber can’t be dissolved which is carbon acid, remember to open the cap to release it than inject new CO2 with the chamber.
1 Can full weight pressurized CO2 liquid 1 check valve 1 CO2 diffuser 1 flexible tube