INTRA TRAC II Dog Vaccine 25 X 1 Dose
The INTRA TRAC II Dog Vaccine 25 X 1 Dose is suggested to help control and avoid a disease, which is related with canine parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection in healthy dogs, that are three weeks of age or older. These agents prove fruitful, as they play a positive role in the etiology of the condition known as canine cough.
· Vaccine designed for healthy dogs that are three weeks of age or older
· Protects against canine parainfluenza and Bordetella bronchiseptica infection
25 x 1 ml single dose vials with sterile diluent and nasal applicators
Canine parainfluenza, modified live virus and Bordetella bronchiseptica avirulent live culture.
This vaccine contains penicillin streptomycin and nystatin as preservatives.
Preparation of the Vaccine:
1. Rehydrate the vaccine with the accompanying sterile diluent.
2. Draw the vaccine back into the syringe.
3. Remove needle from syringe.
4. Apply nasal applicator tip to syringe.
How to Vaccinate: Instill the rehydrated vaccine into one or both nostrils of dogs.
When to Vaccinate: Vaccinate dogs at 3 weeks of age or older. Revaccinate annually.
· This product is designed for intranasal use only with the enclosed applicators. Systemic reactions resulting from inadvertent intramuscular or subcutaneous injection have been reported. Symptoms may include vomiting diarrhea lethargy inappetence jaundice and death associated with liver failure. Localized tissue necrosis at the injection site has also been reported. If inadvertent injection occurs monitor the dog closely. Supportive therapy including IV fluids and treatment with gentamicin tetracycline or trimethoprim/sulfa may be indicated.
· Post vaccinal reactions consisting of mild canine cough syndrome may occur following use of this vaccine.
· If anaphylactoid reaction occurs use epinephrine.
· Store at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F)
· Use entire contents when first opened
· Burn containers and all unused contents.
Warning: For intranasal use only.