Intellipet Bark Solver X40
The Intellipet Bark Solver X40 is especially designed for outdoor use, and helps you enjoy peace and quiet by subduing your dog’s nuisance barking. Due to the X40’s battery-based operation, you can use it anywhere without having to search for a power outlet. It uses ultrasonic sound technology that is automatically triggered when a dog barks. You can control the unit’s sensitivity, and also use the bark selector switch to set the unit to turn on after 1-5 barks. This unit operates over a range of 40ft and is strong enough even for partially deaf dogs.
- This unit helps subdue nuisance barking of dogs
- It is designed for outdoor use, and comes with convenient battery operation
- You can easily install it using a wall mount bracket and focus the cone towards the bark source
- This unit operates over a range of 40ft and affects even partially deaf dogs
- It allows you to control the sensitivity of the unit and the number of barks for the unit to trigger on
- You can choose between ultrasonic sound and audible tones
8 1/4" H x 4 7/8" W x 5" D without cone, and 9 5/8" D with cone
Use the test button to temporarily lower the ultrasonic frequency to an audible frequency. This wil allow you to monitor what types of barking activate the Bark Solver unit. Do not use the test button for extended periods, or allow children to play with the test button or Bark Solver.
For best results, the Bark Solver X40 should be placed outdoors within 40 feet of the barking, facing the Direction of the barking, and at a height just higher than dog(s). Bark Solver X40 may be used free-standing or mounted on a wall or post.
This unit is powered by four "D" alkaline batteries (not included). Batteries lasts approximately 2000 sounds releases under normal conditions.
Certain types of barking may indicate more serious behavioral problems and may not be corrected by Bark Solver X40. Barking caused by fear, conditioning, or by a dog's effort to protect its environment from strangers may not be reduced by Bark Solver X40. If barking is not reduced in 1-2 weeks, consult a dog behavior specialist. Bark Solver X40 will not work on dogs that are deaf or whose hearing is seriously impaired.
Additional Safety Information
1. Bark Solver X40 is for Outdoor use only.
2. Do not instigate a dog to bark to see if Bark Solver is working.
3. Read and folow all instructions before using and installing Bark Solver.
4. Do not let children play with or near Bark Solver equipment.
5. Do not place ears next to unit speakers, or place unit in confined spaces.
6. Do not insert foreign objects into any part of the Bark Solver, or any electrical products.
7. Only repair service technicians may perform maintenance and/or repairs to the Bark Solver.
8. Remove batteries before cleaning. Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals. Do not immerse Bark Solver in water or any other liquid.
9. Bark Solver is not recommended for boarding kennels, animal shelters, or grooming salons where protective barking or fear barking may occur.
This product is warranted against defective material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Any product that is determined to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced without cost to the purchaser for parts or labor.
Please contact PetEdge Customer Service at 1-800-638-5754 regarding any defective product. PetEdge will not be liable under this warranty for ant defect, failure or malfunction of this product caused by normal wear, abuse, misuse, unauthorized adjustments or repairs. PetEdge will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages of any type. Any implied warranty is limited to the one-year period provided in this express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Warranty is void I the product has been modified in any manner, repaired by anyone other than PetEdge or has been subject to unreasonable use.
Warranty is valid in the United States.