GALAXY PV Dog Vaccine 25 X 1ml vials
The GALAXY PV Dog Vaccine 25 X 1ml vials is used for vaccination of healthy dogs against canine parvovirus.
· Vaccine designed for healthy dogs
· Protects against canine parvovirus
25 x 1 dose (1 ml) vials of vaccine
Galaxy Pv vaccine is a modified live virus containing a CPV Type 2b strain. Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
Inject one dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Use entire contents immediately.
Epinephrine corticosteroids and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
· Should be used for dogs only
· Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches
· Vaccinate only healthy non-parasitized dogs.
· The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
· The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of the active immunity varies according to the bitch's titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
· Store between 2° and 7°C.
· Use new non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
· Do not mix with other vaccines.
· Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.