Brightwell Aquatics FlorinMulti Multi-Nutrient for Planted Aquaria
The FlorinMulti Multi-Nutrient for Planted Aquaria provides 14 elements that are critical to long-term health, growth, and coloration of aquatic plants. The elemental ratio reflects current understanding of general requirements for unrestricted growth of tropical aquatic plants. This mix can be used to establish beneficial water parameters in your new pet setting. This helps replenish depleted elemental concentrations, and re-establishes concentrations in aquaria following large water changes.
· Provides 0.001% iodine to enable crustaceans (such as shrimp) to molt and grow
· Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.
· Offers Potassium, Boron, Carbon, Calcium, Chlorine, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, and more
· FlorinMulti will help establish water chemistry conducive to long-term plant health and growth
· Shake product well before using
· For the first 3 - 5 weeks of use, add 5 ml (1 capful) of product per 50 US-gallons of aquarium water once each week
· Increase dosage thereafter depending upon perceived nutrient needs of plants
· To dose daily, add 6 drops per 50 US-gallons per day adjust dosing volume after 3 - 5 weeks
· Daily dosing is recommended, as it maintains a more stable and natural environment
Sources of Nutrients: Potassium sulfate, Calcium chloride, Magnesium sulfate, Potassium iodide, Iron EDTA, Zinc sulfate, Manganese chloride, Sodium tetraborate, Copper sulfate, Cobalt chloride, Sodium molybdate
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Nickel chloride
Potassium (K) as Soluble Potash (K2O) (min) 0.48%, Boron 0.00006%, Carbon 0.005%, Calcium 0.14%, Chlorine 0.39%, Cobalt 0.000009%, Copper 0.00003%, Iron 0.003%, Magnesium 0.05%, Manganese 0.0002%, Molybdenum 0.000009%, Sulfur 0.16%, Zinc 0.0004%