FerretNation® "No Tools Assembly" Habitat Model 181 (Single Unit)
NEW AND IMPROVED!
Designed with Ferrets & Owners in Mind... Midwest Metal has watched very closely how ferrets play, eat, sleep, interact- attending to their every need for maintaining a content, happy and safe lifestyle. Then they began designing the best environment as well as the most user friendly ferret cage in the world...this is the Ferret Nation. Now available with a "no-tools required" assembly. Interlocking panels safely and securely lock in place without the use of any screws, nuts, or bolts!
- Full width double doors provide maximum accessibility for easy cleaning and feeding
- Wide expanse shelf and full width plastic pan floor provide maximum play area and prevent dangerous falls
- Ferret-proof dual-locking door latches provide secure, easy one-hand operation
- Less mess with the easily removable shelf that is also height adjustable
- "Happy Feet" ramp covers protect feet and provide traction and no-slip passage between levels
- Angled ramps are appropriately angled for ferrets safety
- Sturdy square tube frame and wire construction for maximum pet security
- Easily maneuverable stand with locking casters
- Stand provides storage area
- Gray Quartz hammertone finish blends well with any decor, and is attractive and durable
- Includes: 1 pan, 1 shelf, 1 ramp, 1 ramp cover
- Choose from 3 different set ups: Single Unit for one ferret, Double Unit for multiple ferrets, Add-on unit to place on top of the Single or Double- making even more room for ferrets to live in
PLEASE NOTE: NEW FERRET NATION MODELS (181, 182, 183) ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLD MODELS (141, 142, 143). HOWEVER ALL ACCESSORIES SUCH AS SHELVES, PANS, COVERS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH VERSIONS.
Model 181 (Replaces Model 141)