Exo Terra Smart Plant for Frogs
Not all terrarium conditions allow live plants to grow or thrive. Some areas are too hot or too dry for live plants whereas others might require different light requirements, or simply can be eaten by the reptiles. Exo Terra's artificial plants are exact copies of their natural counterparts and are easier to maintain. These plants offer the same advantages as live plants; decorative, creating hiding spots, and enlarge the dwelling area. Exo Terra's Smart Plants offer more than other artificial plants; they offer an urn-like rosette base which can retain water. This makes a perfect spot for frogs to deposit tadpoles, and it is even detachable for easy cleaning and collecting the tadpoles.
- Detachable, urn-like water collecting rosette
- Realistic, succulent and waxy leaves make these plants great climbing areas
- Can be positioned straight up, at a 45 degree angle, or remove detachable base to place leaves on water
- Leaves placed over water stimulate breeding behavior in various species of tree frogs
- Overlapping leaves provide a protected resting place for tree frogs, geckos, and other forest dwellers