PetSafe Elite Little Dog Static Bark Control Collar
The small unit uses vibration and sound to ensure only your dog's barking is detected. As he barks, he receives a safe but annoying "static" correction. The bark collar begins with low corrections, but if excessive barking continues the correction intensity will increase. When used correctly the bark collar reduces (and in most cases eliminates) the number of nuisance barks. Your dog will quickly learn the association and stop the unwanted behavior.
- Automatically adjusts to the dog's temperament
- Patented Perfect Bark technology ensures only owns dog's bark will cause the correction
- It is a durable and a waterproof receiver collar
- Has good/low battery indicator
With dogs up to 55 pounds
10 Levels of light touch correction
Risk of skin damage. Please read and follow the instructions in this manual.
Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition is commonly known as bed sores.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- When possible reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
- When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
- Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
- For additional information on bed sores and pressure necrosis, please visit our website.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed. The Bark Control Collar must be used only on healthy dogs. We recommend that you take your dog to a veterinarian before using the collar if he is not in good health. The Bark Control Collar is not a toy. Keep it away from the reach of children. Use it only for its bark stopping purpose.
Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this Product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior. Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others. If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dog, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer.