Cruising Companion Dog Car Harness
Take your beloved pet dog along as you cruise the country. Bid goodbye to worries as the Cruising Companion Dog Car Harness ensures your canine pal is safely strapped in the car. It is comfortable enough for the dog to sit, lie down or stand comfortably on the seat. The heavy duty hardware and durable nylon material make for a highly-functional combination. The quick release buckles make the strapping comfortable and easily adjustable too. There shall be no distractions when you drive, as your dog sits comfortably on the back seat.
- The Cruising Companion Dog Car Harness secures your dog onto car seat when you take him on a drive
- The nylon material harness is comfortable and extremely durable
- With adjustable, quick-release buckles, the dog can move, sit or lie down easily
- Heavy duty hardware ensures a firm leash
- The harness doubles up as a great walking harness too
Extra Small - Fits Girths 7" - 16"
Small/Medium - Fits Girths 12" - 28"
Large - Fits Girths 28" - 36"
Extra Large - Fits Girths 32" - 44"
Place harness on dog, so that the metal D-ring is on dog’s back, facing the tail.
Unbuckle straps and place shorter strap around the dog’s neck. Fasten buckle.
Pull dog’s front right leg through harness.
Bring longer strap behind the dog’s front legs and fasten buckle.
After fastening buckles, use plastic slides to adjust straps. Leave enough room for two fingers to fit under the straps.
Attach the safety strap swivel clasp to D-ring on the back of the harness.
Insert the safety clip into the seat belt buckle on vehicle’s seat.
Adjust the safety strap to desired length so that pet can comfortably sit, lie, or stand in the seat.