Comfort Zone Feliway Spray Stress Reducing Pheromone for Cats
Comfort Zone® with Feliway® Spray controls urine marking and scratching, calms cats in transport and comforts cats in stressed environments. After cleaning urine-affected areas, spray directly onto the urine marks, as well as onto prominent objects including furniture, drapes, window frames and doorways.
When your cat rubs his face on an object, or even you, he is releasing the feline facial pheromone that marks the area as familiar and safe. Comfort Zone with Feliway mimics this feline facial pheromone that helps a cat feel at home in his environment. When he senses this facial pheromone through the nasal passage, he recognizes it as familiar and does not feel the urge to urine mark or scratch.
- Does not affect humans or other pets
- Not a drug or tranquilizer; product is non-toxic and odorless
- Helps reduce stress-induced behaviors like: loss of appetite, urination, scratching, reduced desire to play or interact
- Spray is convenient for traveling and boarding
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone..................10%
Excipients to..................................................75 ml
- To stop or reduce urine marking: Spray directly onto places soiled by your cat and on prominent objects that could be attractive to the cat. One depression of the nozzle should be applied daily about 4 inches from the site and about 8 inches from the floor.
Important: The use of many cleaning agents and disinfectants will increase the likelihood of urine marking by your cat. It is essential that the soiled sites are not cleaned with bleaches or detergents (or their derivatives).
- To prevent urine marking: In order to prevent urine marking, Comfort Zone with Feliway Spray should be sprayed once per day on prominent objects that could be attractive to your cat.
- To transport or familiarize your cat in a new environment: For transport in a cage, spray inside the cage approximately 20 minutes before introducing your cat. For transport in a car or other vehicle, spray 3 to 4 times around your cat’s usual place in the vehicle before placing him inside. To help your cat adapt to a new environment, repeat sprays daily on prominent objects until your cat is observed to rub his head on the sprayed areas.
- To prevent or stop scratching: Scratching is part of territory marking. Like urine marking, scratching deposits both visible and pheromone-based territorial marks. Comfort Zone with Feliway Spray should be sprayed once per day on areas or surfaces that could be attractive to your cat. It is necessary to cover the whole surface scratched (about 6 sprays).