CaribSea Super Natural Moonlight Sand
The moon light sand helps in resisting collection of detritus, fish waste and food within the substrate bed. It is ideal for most freshwater species. With the inclusion of moonlight sand the maintenance of the aquarium becomes easier and you would have more time to enjoy the aquarium. The highly efficient moonlight sand helps to reduce nitrates better than regular aquarium gravel.
- It has unique sand-sized grains resist collection of detritus, fish waste and food within the substrate bed
- It is ideal for freshwater aquaria, including discus, tetras, angelfish, water turtles, rays, plants and cichlids
- It may also be used in marine or African cichlid aquariums
- It makes maintenance easier
- It has been proven to reduce nitrates better than regular aquarium gravel