Brightwell Zooplanktos-S Zooplankton Suspension
Brightwell Zooplanktos-S Zooplankton Suspension provides zooplankton in the range of 500 micrometer to 1 millimeter. It is ideal for many stony corals, clams, larval crustaceans and predatory fishes. The supplements in Brightwell Zooplanktos-S Zooplankton Suspension aid in coloration of the invertebrates and the fish. It has been formulated by a marine scientist and does not need refrigeration, but can be stored in a cool, dry place.
- It is ideally-sized for many stony corals, clams, sponges, tunicates, tube worms, larval crustaceans, juvenile fishes, adult planktivorous and micro invertebrate-predatory. fishes.
- Supplemented with a proprietary amino acid to aid in coloration of invertebrates.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- It is formulated to provide over four-thousand prey per ml.
- It provides zooplankton and fully-digestible, unhatched eggs.