Brightwell Nitrat-R Resin
The Brightwell Nitrat-R Resin is just the kind of media you need to maintain your tank. This media offers the right kind of composition to effectively remove impurities from water. The Nitrat-R Resin helps remove nitrate from your aquarium effectively.
• Effective in marine and freshwater aquaria; does not require soaking in buffered water prior to initial use
• Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics
• May be employed in fluidized-bed, canister, or passive filtration
• Will not negatively impact water quality, not release nitrate once exhausted
• When nitrate concentration remains unchanged or begins to increase, regenerate as described
• Will not impact alkalinity in aquaria
• To initially lower excessive nitrate, each 500ml of NitratR will remove 20ppm nitrate in 100 US-gallons of water (or 10ppm per 200 US-gallons)
• Remove and regenerate resin when [NO3 -] begins to increase, then reapply to facilitate continued nitrate removal
• Turning bag over periodically during usage will serve to shift the resin beads and increases effectiveness of this method
• Prior to first use, simply rinse each 500ml of resin by passing 4 quarts of fresh water through it in a steady stream
Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. Keep closed to prevent drying.