Brightwell Aquatics Calcion Concentrated Calcium Supplement for Marine Aquarium
Calcium is required for the formation of aragonite, the skeletal material of reef-building invertebrates. In reef aquaria, maintaining calcium within a range of 412-450 ppm will enable corals and other reef-building invertebrates to grow rapidly when all other physical and chemical requirements are met. Formulated by a marine scientist and created for all marine fish and reef aquaria, Calcion makes maintaining these levels feasible.
- Highly concentrated ionic calcium solution
- Increases the concentration of calcium in marine aquarium water to provide corals and other reef-building invertebrates with one of the most important elements required for growth
- Contains no unwanted organic material such as EDTA, gluconate, or polygluconate
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products
- Made with purified water and high purity materials
- Developed based on empirical data, using observation and measurement rather than theory