Brightwell Aquatics Neo Marine Precision Salt Blend Reef Salt
The chemical composition of seawater has remained relatively constant for over the past hundred-million years. Corals and reefs have thrived off these natural conditions of the water for millions of years. With that said, it is common sense to replicate the most important aspects of the natural chemical composition of seawater as closely as possibly to properly care for delicate marine creatures in captivity. The single most important contributor to success with a marine aquarium is maintaining water parameters within tolerable ranges. No amount of lighting and filtration can compensate for water that is lacking the essential elements required for survival by marine organisms. Brightwell has done this with the Neo Marine Reef Salt. It provides all major elements to ensure your marine water is safe and nourishing for your marine life.
- Precision-formulated to replicate the natural seawater ratios of every major element, as well as all non-conservative minor and trace elements
- Extensively researched and tested over a multi-year period with a formulation based on current understanding of Marine Chemistry and Marine Biology as they pertain to the husbandry of all marine aquaria
- Manufactured in the USA under the strictest standards of quality. Every batch is lot numbered and sampled for quality control and contains the highest levels of purity in ingredients
- Chemical analysis for pH, alkalinity, calcium, ammonia, and phosphate is ran on each batch
- Creates a marine environment so chemically-similar to natural seawater in all important respects that aquarium inhabitants are not likely to discern any difference between water prepared with NēoMarine and filtered natural seawater from tropical reef waters
44.2 lbs (prepares 150 gallons)