Brightwell AngeLixir Amino Acid Food Soak
Brightwell AngeLixir Amino Acid Food Soak is a complex of free-foam amino acids that are of the same ratios as found in the tissues of underwater sponges. The fishes get a protein filled food compound that is similar to the kind of aquatic animals in the sea consume. Brightwell AngeLixir Amino Acid Food Soak mainly helps in the growth of new tissues to aid in the healing of the fish.
- It utilizes natural attractants and marine-derived proteins.
- It is beneficial to all fishes whose diets are in large part composed of sponges, including angelfishes, butterfly fishes, moorish idols, and their respective allies.
- It is free form amino acids.
- It provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue, speeding up growth rates.
- The formulated based upon sponge tissue analysis and marine finfish culture.