API 5 in 1 Aquarium Test Strips
The selected item is temporarily unavailable for sale. Please check back soon!
Ships to Canada
API® 5-in-1 Aquarium Test Strips
Containing a pack of 25 strips, the API 5- in-1 Aquarium Test Strips is the best aquarium testing product you can buy to detect nitrate, nitrite, ph levels apart from overall carbonate hardness and general hardness. It is well designed to produce accurate results. You also get useful information to create a healthy chemical balance in the pond water.
- Highly precise color charts
- Dip directly into aquarium – no separate vial needed
- Includes information on how to correct unsafe water conditions
- 25 strips
- For fresh and salt water
Purpose and Benefits:
The quick and accurate way to test for pH, Nitrite, Nitrate, General Hardness and Carbonate Hardness. Desiccant-lined tube, with snap-tight cap, provides maximum moisture protection for accurate results.
Directions for use:
- Dip strip directly into aquarium.
- Swirl 2 Times
- Remove horizontally with pads face up
- Do not shake off excess water
- Compare to the color chart on the tube
- Starting with the pad closest to your hand, immediately read General Hardness (GH) and Carbonate Hardness (KH)
- Wait 30 seconds, then read pH, Nitrite (NO2-) and Nitrate (NO3-)
items in your cart
Don't Forget These Accessories